The Activity report is the most detailed report in My Hours and is fully customizable. Here you will find everything from totals to the most specific information on each time log.
Select any date range you need. You are able to choose from preset periods or set a custom start and end date from the calendar:
2. Choose how to sum the totals. Time logs will then be grouped and summed by the selected option, such as by day, by client, by team member, etc.
3. Use filters to further narrow down your results to a specific project, client, team member, task, … Filtering is available for the columns that are included to report. To get more filtering options, add columns with other information.
4. Choose which columns to display in your report:
Time can be displayed in ‘Hours’ (a rounded duration in a decimal format), or in non rounded actual tracked duration in ‘HH:MM:SS’ format (start and end times included).
5. Set the level of details to display in the report:
‘Totals’ view will show you only the total sums, without any information on specific time logs.
‘Standard’ view will additionally show you each time log separately, however without the most specific details (no descriptions or start and end times)
‘Detailed’ view is your go-to view if you need to display everything in your report, including time log descriptions (notes) and start and end times for each time log.
'Screening' view is where you can approve or reject time logs. Learn more >>>
6. Edit, add or delete time logs quickly, right here from the Activity report. The administrators can also manage logs from other members.
6. Save different reports (filters and settings) as templates to speed up your reporting in the future.
Save and schedule reports
First, prepare the Activity report according to your needs: set the level of details, displayed columns, filters. Then choose to ‘Save/schedule’ the report. Read more >>>
** To just save the report and not schedule it to be sent, remove all recipients.