The Detailed report is the most comprehensive report in My Hours and is fully customizable. Here you will find everything from totals to the most specific information on each time log.
Select any date range you need. You are able to choose from preset periods or set a custom start and end date from the calendar:
2. Choose how to sum the totals. Time logs will then be grouped and summed by the selected option, such as by day, by client, by team member, etc.
3. Use filters to further narrow down your results to a specific project, client, team member, task, … Filtering is available for the columns that are included in the report. To get more filtering options, add columns with other information.
4. Set which columns to display in your report:
5. Adjust the width of different columns:
6. Set the level of details to display in the report:
‘Totals’ view will show you only the total sums, without any information on specific time logs.
‘Standard’ view will additionally show you each time log separately, however without the most specific details (no descriptions or start and end times)
‘Detailed’ view is your go-to view if you need to display everything in your report, including time log descriptions (notes) and start and end times for each time log.
6. Edit, add or delete time logs quickly, right here from the Detailed report. The administrators can also manage logs from other members.
7. Visualize the data with pie charts. You can view the charts for Clients, Projects, Tasks, and Team members.
*If any of them is missing, you need to include the column to your report with the column chooser. If you remove the column, the chart will be removed too.
It is also possible to select what data to show: total hours, billable hours, billable amount, or total labor costs. Or, you can also hide the chart section completely:
8. Save the default view report setup. Once you have customized your view so that it suits your needs, you can save it, so that you don't need to adjust it again next time.
After you are done with column selection and other settings, just click here:
9. Save and schedule different reports as templates to speed up your reporting in the future.
First, prepare the Detailed report according to your needs: set the level of details, displayed columns, and filters. Then choose to ‘Save/schedule’ the report. Read more >>>
** To just save the report and not schedule it to be sent, simply remove all recipients.
10. Send or download your report in different formats
You can send your Detailed report (with an added comment) to the selected emails as a PDF or XLS attachment directly from the app.
It is also possible to download it in three different formats:
Export (in .csv format)